Thread: What features do you look for when buying an Android phone?

Lightbulb What features do you look for when buying an Android phone?

What do you look for in an Android phone?

I'll start.

1. Price - Obviously it should be within my budget.

2. Brand Name - My favorite is Samsung and Google's Nexus devices. Service & Support plays a key role here.

3. Large Display - Super Amoled screen which is scratch proof or scratch resistant. I can always protect it further with a Flip cover to prevent accidental scratches while it is in my pocket.

4. OS - The latest version of Android, with the possibilty of further updates from the manufacturer.

5. Processor and GPU - A Dual core or Quad core processor with a good graphics processing unit for gaming and multi-tasking.

6. RAM - I am a heavy gamer and I would like to run my HD games without lags.

7. Internal Storage - Gone are the days when devices have a few hundred MBs of Internal storage. 16 Gigabytes would be good.

8. SD Card slot - even if we have a 16gb phone, there are chances that you can run out of storage space. Support for an SD card can prevent this.

9. Camera - A primary camera with a resolution of 5 Megapixels and above with Flash. Secondary camera for video calling.

10. Solid build - No one likes a bad looking phone, a solid phone with a good design sells more.

Which of these features are important to you? Or do you look for more?

Looks like you nailed everything , Honestly I like to have everything max at minimum price and still avoiding the not so reliable brands.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Looks like you nailed everything , Honestly I like to have everything max at minimum price and still avoiding the not so reliable brands.
    I left one point. The number one mobile at the market. Obviously we have one or two top mobiles every year, so people will look for that too