Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SUPERAntiSpyware Professional – [GIVEAWAY] 20 licenses

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    It's better than SUPERAntiSpyware. I hope it is also a lifetime license. Because Malwarebytes has not lifetime license to sell anymore
    That's true, SAS is awful. And yeah MBAM has made some drastic changes, but I think it's for the best. Yearly licenses ensure that the development continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I lost my lifetime license last month from this giveaway years ago and support told me they were bad keys.

Oddly enough, one of my keys has also reverted from lifetime to a limited one.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Ashwin : Nice to see you back here. How is Geekiest blog as you are busy there for sometime. Are your Malwarebytes Lifetime? Do you like to have one more?

Good to see you here Hakah. How are you?
    My blogging work is going great, I work for three in fact: Androidpure.com (belongs to Avinash), Filecritic.com (Tipradar owned), and Geekiest.net (Krishan's blog). And thanks for the Malwarebytes offer, I have a lifetime license and an extra limited license.

I know they were Avinash it worked for me up until their newest upgrade then no more. After contacting support and showing proof of my license that was their last response.

Mike : I will PM you one and let me know the result of it !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12