Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing dll files Warning Message

Missing dll files Warning Message

Days ago, I have carried out removal of certain less unused softwares. On the next day, when I opened the pc, error message appeared with :
    "Apple SyncNotifier.ex -- cannot find its component
    This application cannot operate as CoreFoundation.dll is missing. Reinstallation of the application may possibly solve the problem."
    Then I visit to download subsequent file and put it into System32 folder after unrar of zip file downloaded. After reboot, regsvr32.dll was found missing. When this missing file was downloaded again from same site and placed into System32 folder, another dll file was found missing too.
    The sequence of files found missing is given below and the last one was ASC.dll which I intend to seek your good advice before going anything further :
    CoreFoundation.dll, regsvr32.dll,pthreadvc2.dll,objc.dll, libdispatch.dll, libicuin.dll,
    libicuuc.dll, icudt46.dll , ASC.dll.

Suggestion from the site:
    If the problem still occurs, try the following:
    1. Press Start and select Run.
    2. Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND).
    3. Type regsvr32 "filename".dll and press Enter.
    I have tried the above, there is no further action on the DOS screen after cmd command was input and pressed Enter on Run. I have typed regsvr32"filename".dll and pressed Enter, no such file was found.

Please advise what should I do now to overcome the problem arised and many thanks for the
    assistance rendered.

Hakah,

What is ur OS, and which application did u remove?

My OS is Windows XP PRO SP3. I can't remember what softwares I have deleted as my pc is down with no recognition of hard disks by BIOS and don't know what's wrong with it. The one I am now using is taken from my niece and she was using ipods, ipads, mobiles, audio sets etc. which I seldom use.
    Can I use Registry Cleaner? As comments by most users, better not to try it as it may ruin your registry records and files which I do not know. I have just installed Wise Care 365 and pend for any better advice or solution before use.

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    My OS is Windows XP PRO SP3. I can't remember what softwares I have deleted as my pc is down with no recognition of hard disks by BIOS and don't know what's wrong with it. The one I am now using is taken from my niece and she was using ipods, ipads, mobiles, audio sets etc. which I seldom use.
    Can I use Registry Cleaner? As comments by most users, better not to try it as it may ruin your registry records and files which I do not know. I have just installed Wise Care 365 and pend for any better advice or solution before use.
    Do not go for Registry Cleaner.

At the best first try to repair Windows. It should solve most of the issues. Remember to backup your data before repairing windows. Let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Do not go for Registry Cleaner.

At the best first try to repair Windows. It should solve most of the issues. Remember to backup your data before repairing windows. Let me know how it goes.
    How Can I start my Window Repair? What kind of software I need to use for that? Thanks for the help!

How Can I start my Window Repair? What kind of software I need to use for that? Thanks for the help!
    you will just need the XP Bootable CD- which should be the same version as what you have currently installed.

Once you boot from the CD, it will show you options to do a clean install or repair. Select repair.

Find details with pictures in the link below:

Thanks for the information. But I do not have the Bootable CD on hand. I have to get it from my niece and I don't know whether she still have it or not. She is now using Windows 7 already.
    I will tell you the answer later. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the information. But I do not have the Bootable CD on hand. I have to get it from my niece and I don't know whether she still have it or not. She is now using Windows 7 already.
    I will tell you the answer later. Thanks a lot!
    Would you be able to download the ISO file? I could provide you the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    Would you be able to download the ISO file? I could provide you the link.
    No problem, I can download and burn with Alcohol 120%. Thank you in advance!
    One more thing to seek your opinion, you recommend newly installed Windows 7 or Windows 8 as there are still bugs found and not so stable as most users comment.

No problem, I can download and burn with Alcohol 120%. Thank you in advance!
    One more thing to seek your opinion, you recommend newly installed Windows 7 or Windows 8 as there are still bugs found and not so stable as most users comment.
    You are Welcome Hakah.

I'm still using Windows-7 and could recommend that. However, Windows-8 seems to be more fast and somewhat secure too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast