Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mozilla Firefox

Quote Originally Posted by BOB2010 View Post
    Thanks Bob, but I already posted about the update earlier today

PS: A small request, try not to include a product's version number in the title of the thread.
    In case we post an update to the thread at a later date, people may ignore it thinking that we are discussing about an old version.

You can mention the version number in the post instead.

sorry for mistake,brother ..,i'm still a newbie...will not mention product version number of firefox in future..

sorry for mistake,brother ..,i'm still a newbie...will not mention product version number of firefox in future..
    No problems mate and no need for Sorry too. We are here to learn, contribute and help each other

That was merely a request. No need for sorry

Mozilla Firefox 3.6.9 has been released

Change log:

Firefox 3.6.9 fixes the following issues found in previous versions of Firefox 3.6:

Introduced support for the X-FRAME-OPTIONS HTTP response header. Site owners can use this to mitigate clickjacking attacks by ensuring that their content is not embedded into other sites.
    Fixed several security issues.
    Fixed several stability issues.
    Please see the complete list of changes in this version. You may also be interested in the Firefox 3.6.8 release notes for a list of changes in the previous version.

Firefox 3.6.10

Change log:
    Firefox 3.6.10 fixes the following issues found in previous versions of Firefox 3.6:

Fixed a single stability issue affecting a limited number of users

Firefox 4.0 Beta 8

- The Firefox Sync setup experience has been greatly improved across desktop and mobile devices
    - Speed, functionality, and compatibility improvements to WebGL
    - Additional polish for the Firefox Add-ons Manager

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast