Thread: BitDefender Internet Security 2015, 9 Months Free license key [Softpedia Giveaway]

Red face BitDefender Internet Security 2015, 9 Months Free license key [Softpedia Giveaway]

Softpedia is giving away BitDefender Internet Security 2015, 9 Months Free license key to everyone.

You just need to enter your email address to receive the license key in your Inbox.

The giveaway is valid until the end of August 4th 2015.

To get the license key, visit .

After you submit your email address, you will get this message.

The license key has been sent to your email.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was using BitDefender 2015 for a month or two, as I waited for Kaspersky to release compatible versions of their products for Windows 10. Even though I have moved on to Kaspersky, I can definitely recommend BitDefender as an alternative. No lags or slowdowns, even while playing graphics intensive games. Great protection too.

My choice AV
    Last edited by Ashwin; 04-08-15 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    I was using BitDefender 2015 for a month or two, as I waited for Kaspersky to release compatible versions of their products. Even though I have moved on to Kaspersky, I can definitely recommend BitDefender as an alternative. No lags or slowdowns, even while playing graphics intensive games. Great protection too.

My choice AV
    Thank you for the feedback regarding BitDefender 2015. May help others in deciding.

But BD usually gets No.1 by test. And it always has giveaways for 6 months even 9 months. So you can also be up to date if you don't intend buying it.