Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarity on Raymond.cc Forum and Avinashtech

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I have no idea of that.

A Dead-lock for me..

Ignore this comment, read my apology to Kavin.

Raymond's forum admit that our Avi was accidentally banned :-)
    Last edited by Ashwin; 26-03-10 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwin View Post
    Comment deleted by Admin, As Ashwin too edited this one. So it cant stay here in quote
    Hey, i would advise you not to let words out, because i am a guy from Raymond.cc (not official) and i won't be entertained on seeing such offends from you.
    You must remember that its not a single person, but a site that you are offending by your words.

Quote Originally Posted by kavin View Post
    Hey, i would advise you not to let words out, because i am a guy from Raymond.cc (not official) and i won't be entertained on seeing such offends from you.
    You must remember that its not a single person, but a site that you are offending by your words.

It is my personal opinion of the website, Kavinraja
    I will edit my post for the sake of Avinash and him alone, not because you or they are offended.
    I dont wanna bring trouble to him.
    Nothing will change my opinion about their website

I never want you to change your opinion, rather i demanded a respect for a site from your words.
    Its always hard to see someone offending a site without knowing whats the exact thing behind it.
    For an info i am not offending Avinash or you here.

Good to see you knowing my username kavinraja.

Quote Originally Posted by kavin View Post
    I never want you to change your opinion, rather i demanded a respect for a site from your words.
    Its always hard to see someone offending a site without knowing whats the exact thing behind it.
    For an info i am not offending Avinash or you here.

Good to see you knowing my username kavinraja.
    I have no grudge with you nor with Raymond or his boys
    Yes i have edited the post, some things are better kept private rather being posted open to public

By the way Grr, interesting Private messages :-)
    I dont find it funny

@Grr,@ashwin and @Kavinraja
    Please guys let's forget this ok everything is cool now,why the sudden heated argument about what transpired before,Make peace,
    Remember both Avinash and Raymond are doing great service...

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    @Grr,@ashwin and @Kavinraja
    Please guys let's forget this ok everything is cool now,why the sudden heated argument about what transpired before,Make peace,
    Remember both Avinash and Raymond are doing great service...

Hey Kavin, i just read through Raymond's forum and read that Hellniore has said our Avinash was accidentally banned. Since they admit their fault, i would like to admit mine too.
    I apologize for being rude to you. Thats how i came to know of your username

I guess,the friendship with Avi made me blind with anger, stupid of me :-(

I am only posting this one post, then sticking back to Raymond.cc

I am the same HellNoire from that forum too.

I am VERY sorry about my mistake, Avinash, and I hope you can understand where I was coming from with the ban. A lot of things did match up, much more then I thought possible, yet PCHammer brought up an excellent point that I didn't think of myself. I ask for forgiveness now that I know I was wrong.

I am here to extend a olive branch, a sign of peace, and a way of admitting my wrong. I hope to see you around Raymond.cc, or perhaps speak to you in passing, in good jest, and nothing more.

Again, I am extremely sorry for my mistake, and I am trying to set it right now. You are welcome back, if you choose. If not, I understand, it is hard to return to a place that had demonized you on a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by hellnoire View Post
    I am only posting this one post, then sticking back to Raymond.cc

I am the same HellNoire from that forum too.

I am VERY sorry about my mistake, Avinash, and I hope you can understand where I was coming from with the ban. A lot of things did match up, much more then I thought possible, yet PCHammer brought up an excellent point that I didn't think of myself. I ask for forgiveness now that I know I was wrong.

I am here to extend a olive branch, a sign of peace, and a way of admitting my wrong. I hope to see you around Raymond.cc, or perhaps speak to you in passing, in good jest, and nothing more.

Again, I am extremely sorry for my mistake, and I am trying to set it right now. You are welcome back, if you choose. If not, I understand, it is hard to return to a place that had demonized you on a stick.
    Thanks hellnoire for asking sorry to Aviansh,Hope the best happens for everyone from now on...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast