Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sound problem

i hear like a radio station sound when win 7 starts
    2 day i visted hasee sevice center even they tried but no use they ask me use xp r try 2 download driver from any other site because hasee didnt have win 7 drivers
    thanks u

Quote Originally Posted by vinukondamahesh View Post
    i hear like a radio station sound when win 7 starts
    2 day i visted hasee sevice center even they tried but no use they ask me use xp r try 2 download driver from any other site because hasee didnt have win 7 drivers
    thanks u
    Download this freeware driver updater (you need to register for a free account)

See if that can update the driver for you, but the driver may not be digitally signed.

we asked if you can put a screenshot of your device manager with your sound card details from windows XP where it works. Until you tell us the exact model of soundcard we wont be able to help.

Also, you can try realtek HD drivers from the link below. It may work

Also, if you are comfortable, I can try troubleshoot it remotely using a client like team viewer.

Well, you can try what Avi says and troubleshoot it via Team Viewer.

Download it from

Just a 3 mb file. But take caution not to allow access to any unknown guys

this my screenshot of my device manager with sound card details in windows XP
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by vinukondamahesh View Post
    this my screenshot of my device manager with sound card details in windows XP
    Use the realtek link for installing drivers again from the link i gave you in my last reply. Hopefully it will work. If some errors come, please paste that error word by word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12