Thread: Online Armor ++ Review

Online Armor ++ Review

Sam,
    I didnt remove OA mate.

I dont use it because i find BD quite good,
    OA prompts you for every click of the mouse and that way too annoying for me.
    I have reviewed BD on the 1st page of this post.

Code:
    http://www.avinashtech.com/forum/bitdefender-evaluation-t128.html
    A short review of OA here, Im reviewing OA++ which is on my other PC, downloaded it from GOTD.com (evil grin)

Mail protection- Activate it if you use Outlook or Thunderbird or something of the sort.
    Web shield- Protects from malicious content on web pages, if your internet is slow, turn it off.
    Program guard-Like any other firewall, questions the reliability of any program that you chose to run.
    Firewall-Do i need to explain this??? (Turn off Windows firewall)
    Antivirus- A-squared and Ikarus technology based anti-virus, (not sure if this is efficient though)

Updates are manual and very slow.
    Firewall status shows the consumption of internet resources by each program, very useful

Standard mode-for novices
    Banking mode-For better security
    Advanced-configure it completely

Other options are like any other firewall. I would rate it somewhere between 7 or 8 out of 10.
    Lot of improvements need to be made if OA++ needs to be rated as the best Security Suite

Avinash Guest

Re: Online Armor ++ Review

I would ask you guys to make a new thread, if the review you talk about is a new software or tool.

Right now i have splitted the topic from bitdefender review to this OA++ review. :P