Thread: Duplicate content issue with other Forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The thread is by GRR not Mike.

May be the solution is : A disclaimer that its posted on other forums too. But I am still not sure about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post

May be the solution is : A disclaimer that its posted on other forums too. But I am still not sure about this.
    Yeah i know that thread is by Grr, but i was just telling Mike not to feel guilty, he has not done anything wrong.

PS: Is quick edit working, i dont find options to edit certain posts. Maybe something is wrong in my browser.

Thumbs down

So what is required now?

I'm not allowed to post things that I have posted at other forums? If so, this is going to be very stupid..

There should be no issues, until unless the thread/post owner/writer is the same..

What do u expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    So what is required now?

I'm not allowed to post things that I have posted at other forums? If so, this is going to be very stupid..

There should be no issues, until unless the thread/post owner/writer is the same..

What do u expect?
    technically, I have no issues until the other forum blames us for copied content and sometimes its very difficult to prove that two guys are same.

technically, I have no issues until the other forum blames us for copied content and sometimes its very difficult to prove that two guys are same.
    Then let them do the blaming...why to worry beforehand...

it's easy to do a check..email-id...