Thread: Clarity on Raymond.cc Forum and Avinashtech

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am only posting this one post, then sticking back to Raymond.cc

I am the same HellNoire from that forum too.

I am VERY sorry about my mistake, Avinash, and I hope you can understand where I was coming from with the ban. A lot of things did match up, much more then I thought possible, yet PCHammer brought up an excellent point that I didn't think of myself. I ask for forgiveness now that I know I was wrong.

I am here to extend a olive branch, a sign of peace, and a way of admitting my wrong. I hope to see you around Raymond.cc, or perhaps speak to you in passing, in good jest, and nothing more.

Again, I am extremely sorry for my mistake, and I am trying to set it right now. You are welcome back, if you choose. If not, I understand, it is hard to return to a place that had demonized you on a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by hellnoire View Post

I am VERY sorry about my mistake, Avinash, and I hope you can understand where I was coming from with the ban. A lot of things did match up, much more then I thought possible, yet PCHammer brought up an excellent point that I didn't think of myself. I ask for forgiveness now that I know I was wrong.

I am here to extend a olive branch, a sign of peace, and a way of admitting my wrong. I hope to see you around Raymond.cc, or perhaps speak to you in passing, in good jest, and nothing more.

Again, I am extremely sorry for my mistake, and I am trying to set it right now. You are welcome back, if you choose. If not, I understand, it is hard to return to a place that had demonized you on a stick.
    Thanks hellnoire for asking sorry to Aviansh,Hope the best happens for everyone from now on...

That's great to see. I am so happy to see that everything was clarified. Big thumbs to both AvinashTech (For putting up your stand on what you believe was true even when the opponent is BIG) and Raymond.cc (After getting so popular and BIG, it's really tough to ask someone SORRY and it takes real manners, dignity and humbleness to accept the fault and you have all those good qualities and you certainly deserve to be BIG).

Like all old good cinemas.....HAPPYS ENDINGS.....
    Last edited by Samuel; 26-03-10 at 07:55 AM.

Thank you hellnoire for putting this clarification.

As I have said before too, Its a closed chapter for me. Its great to see you coming here just for clarifying.

Regarding returning back to Raymond forum, I dont think it would be possible for me right now. But who knows the future.

To other members here :

Chill out guys, I love discussion here and no rude stuff plus no bashing against anyone.

So just chill and have fun here contributing and making friends not foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Thank you hellnoire for putting this clarification.

As I have said before too, Its a closed chapter for me. Its great to see you coming here just for clarifying.

Regarding returning back to Raymond forum, I dont think it would be possible for me right now. But who knows the future.

To other members here :

Chill out guys, I love discussion here and no rude stuff plus no bashing against anyone.

So just chill and have fun here contributing and making friends not foes.
    I have sent you an email, i hope you understand and that you will comply to my request.